Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am really having a rough time lately; just with life I suppose. I am and always have been a caring person. A friend of mine is going to be adopting a little boy from another country who has Ds. She is a really caring person as well and always posts different children who really need families. EVERYTIME I see these posts, I bawl my eyes out. I can't take it. I wish I could just take every child and give them to a family. This world has really become a terrible place. Since when is it ok to leave children to die?! Since when is it ok for a little baby to be in a crib all day and have no one to hug or kiss her when she cries?! Since when is it ok for little kids to live in an institution without a family?! My heart seriously hurts just thinking about this.

No comments: